We are pleased to announce that the Pakistan Endocrine Society (PES) had a very successful CME at Bahawalpur on the 18th of October 2014.
This activity was organized and facilitated by our Hon. Executive member Dr. Faisal Masood Qureshi of Multan and sponsored by our corporate member, Highnoon Laboratories Pakistan.
The scientific sessions commenced at 10:30 pm. Acceptance of this program was overwhelming as more than 100 Doctors including faculty members from all departments of “Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital participated in this CME.
Scientific session was honored by following prestigious panel;
1. Dr. Qazi Masroor (Prof of Medicine, BVH, Bahawalpur) panelist
2. Dr. Mazhar Faiz Alam (Associate Prof Medicine, BVH, Bahawalpur) Moderator
1. Diabetes Management in the light of new guidelines by Prof. Dr. Zaman Sheikh (HOD Sir Saeed Medical College, KHI)
2. Short Stature Dr. Faisal Masood (EndocrinologistMultan).
3. Approach to Thyroid Nodule by the president of PES, Prof. Dr. A H Aamir (HOD Professor of Endo unit HMC, Peshawar)
Every family physician highly appreciated this event. They paid thanks to PES and all speakers for this important academic activity.
This event was rated as one of the best academic activity in the history of Bahawalpur. At the end of the Program, shields were presented to honorable speakers as a token of appreciation.
Prof Dr. Usman Ghani, Prof Dr. Qazi Masroor, Prof Dr. Munir Azhar, Prof Dr. Mazhar ul Haq Atiq & Prof M. Fayyaz also participated in this event which was concluded at 1:00 am.