Pakistan Endocrine society for the first time was able to arrange a CME at Quetta. This successful CME was attended by almost 150 senior consultants, cardiologists, obstetricians, physicians, trainees, and GPs. The program was hosted by the local speaker and a very keen partner, Dr. Irshad Khoso, who after introduction invited President of PES, Prof. A.H.Aamir to give brief and welcome to guests on behalf of Pakistan Endocrine society. Later 5 talks, including
1. Epidemiology of Diabetes by Irshad Khoso
2. Diabetes Guidelines by Prof Yousaf Kamal
3. Thyroid nodule treatment and workup by Prof A.H. Aamir
4. How to work up Short stature by Dr. Mohammad Zubair
5. PCOs was given by Dr. Sobia Sabir
It was very appreciated by the audience and they requested to do more CMEs in Quetta in the coming months to lift the profile of PES and also to benefit Quetta doctors from this kind of activity.