The proceedings of the first Pakistan Endocrine Society KPK chapter CME-2016, held at Saidu Medical college Swat on Saturday 2nd May 2016. Prof. Taj Mohammad, Principal, Saidu Medical College Swat was the chairperson of the session. The meeting was attended by 100+ Family Physicians and faculty members of Saidu medical college. 2 credit hour CME certificates by PGMI, Peshawar were given to participants immediately after the conclusion of the CME activity.
1. Welcome and Introduction by Dr. Aziz
2. Recent Advancements in the management of Thyroid Nodule by Dr. Khalid Usman
3. Recent Advancements in the management of T2DM and when to Act by Dr. Ibrar Ahmed
4. New Advancements in Osteoporosis Management by Dr. Arshad Hussain
5. Q & A Session by All the Speakers and Chairperson
6. Closing Remarks by Prof. Taj Mohammad
In the end, Dr. Ibrar Ahmed thanked the speakers, participants and corporate member CCL management.